Here are my answers to get to know me for BlogOn Xmas 2018. hope you enjoy reading them.
1. Share a photograph (a recent one so people can recognise you!). Here is is recent photograph of my six year twin girls and myself on our holiday in Menorca.
2. What is the best thing about blogging?
The best part of blogging for me has always been being able to write and use it as a form of therapy to finally rid myself of the ghosts of my past. I have also had the honour to meet some truly wonderful people over the last few years.
3. What was your dream job when you were growing up?
To be a millionaire, although I never did find the job that would pay that much. Secretly I wanted to be a rock star, the nearest I have got to that is being a blogger so I’m a rock blogger! Is there such a thing? There is now!
4. What is your lucky number?
7. I picked it when I was in high school and it just stuck and stayed my favourite, but for the life of me I can’t think of any luck it may have brought haha!
5. What is your favourite season?
Easy that one! Summer. I love the heat and sunshine. I always think people are happier and smile more when the sun is shining.
6. If you had to choose one what would your favourite dish from the Chinese be?
Sweet and Sour Chicken Cantonese style.
7. What is your useless talent?
Haha! Not sure I have one which makes me useless in general, lol!
8. If you could keep any animal as a pet what would you choose?
Oh that’s a good question. I do like tigers so I would go for a tiger with no teeth or claws so it couldn’t eat me when it was hungry!
9. Which one meal would you eat forever? (If you had to choose one!)
Chicken curry and chips (mild curry sauce), large jumbo sausage in batter from the chip shop.
10. What is the last thing you check before you lock your front door?
That I have my keys and phone. I always do so I’m not sure why I check!
11. If you won £50,000 what would be the first thing you would buy?
Most likely nothing immediately, I would be very boring and put it in my savings.
12. What is your favourite social media channel?
Twitter. It’s just always been my favourite.
13. Tell us more about your best ever holiday.
We went to Menorca a few years ago and all my five children, my wife and my mum were there. The most important people in my life for one week. It just felt special to be surrounded by those you love the most in life.
14. Name one cake you rock at baking.
I really don’t bake or cook very well so if I was to make a cake it would fairy cakes out of a packet!
15. Which session are you most looking forward to?
I don’t go with a set plan for any particular session, it’s really just what appeals to me on the day. So we will find out then!
16. What is your favourite book ever?
I don’t read many books and never really have, but I do remember reading John Grisham The Firm which I loved.
17. Which special event is your favourite? (Halloween, Christmas etc)
Christmas is without doubt my favourite, when all the family get together and enjoy each other’s company. Always a special time, full of love and laughter.
18. If the internet vanished right now how would you share your message or life story without a blog?
Scream it from the rooftops with a megaphone.
That’s my get to know me for BlogOn Christmas 2018. It’s just a few days to go and I can’t wait! So very excited.
See you all there.